This 4-way video splitter is designed for composite video signal distribution and broadcasting use for presentations, video entertainment system and surveillance system. It is a perfect video distribution splitter solution for duplicating the video signals from one single source to multiple locations at the same time.
The built-in signal booster enhances the video signal levels and provides multiple sharp and crystal clear outputs like the original input for simultaneous broadcasting on HDTV set, Plasma TV, LCD TV, LCD/DLP projector, other video monitors.
This composite video distributor is very suitable for many different applications such as:
- Public video broadcasting such as air ports, train stations, retail stores
- Media control rooms and multimedia center
- Tradeshows, hospitals, auditorium and command rooms
- Classrooms, training center and conference room
- Digital signage
- Video monitoring/surveillance and DVR recording
- Information kiosks or administrative consoles for security surveillance companies/control centers
Professional Analog Video Distribution
This video splitter is a perfect video distribution solution for transmitting one set of composite type video to up to 4 video monitor displays or 4 different locations from video input source such as CCTV surveillance camera, DVR, DVD player, cable box, satellite receiver and other standard video devices
Featured with one composite BNC type video input and 4 BNC type video outputs. The video source input will be buffered and replicated into total of 4 video outputs with excellent signal strength and quality for transmission.
Rack Mountable Design
This video splitter distributor is rack mount ready. There are rack-mounting holes on the frame corners of the front panel. The optional rack-mount kit can be purchased separately to have multiple of these video distributors installed together on a 1U, 2U or 3U rack chassis.
Easy Modular Expansion
Multiple of these video splitter units can be daisy chained together in layers for building up large broadcasting pool from central sources. Users can add additional units to expand the setup for delivering more video outputs to additional TV displays, video monitors or recorders as needed.
NTSC PAL Video System
This video splitter distributor supports worldwide video systems for all NTSC, PAL and SECAM standards.
- A versatile BNC video splitter for applications that require video distribution to multiple displays or location.
- Total of 4 real time duplicated video outputs with no lags.
- Sharp and clean output video quality is maintained all the way without degrading or loss.
- Multiple splitters can be daisy chained together for large-scale installation to accommodate more displays.
- 50/60Hz scan rate support for all NTSC, PAL and SECAM systems.
- Rack mount ready for 1U, 2U or 3U for getting multiple of these video splitter units installed together in a professional way.
- Additional units can be daisy chained together in layers for building up large video distribution pool.
- Modular expansion. Users can add additional units at any stage to expand the setup for delivering more video outputs to additional TV displays or video monitors
- Compact size with metal enclosure.
- Video Input: Composite BNC video input x 1 (1V p.p. 75ohm)
- Video Outputs: Composite BNC video out x 4 (1V p.p. 75ohm)
- Horizontal/Vertical Sync: 5Vp-p max
- Power Supply: DC 12V 100mA DC
- Dimension: 2.95"(W) x 4.5"(D) x 1.2"(H)
- 4-way BNC video splitter unit
- Power adapter x 1
- User manual