1 In 2 Out VGA Video Stereo Audio Balun Extender Splitter
Now you can easily extend a computer VGA video signal and stereo sound to two projectors or two LCD monitors at two different remote locations through the flexible and inexpensive Ethernet Cat5/Cat6 cables. This VGA extender kit allows long distance transmission of computer VGA video and stereo audio signals over the standard Cat5 / Cat5e / Cat6 UTP cables while maintaining the same crisp and clear audio/video as the original input, eliminating the need to run long and bulky shielded VGA cables and audio cables and providing high quality video extension while concealing the cable with ease for a cleaner and more professional installation.
This kit support supreme high VGA resolution up to 1900x1200 pixels. Very ideal for digital signage applications in classroom, hospitals, airports, restaurants, hotels, conference rooms as well as in secure military and commercial setup.
This VGA video/audio balun kit includes one transmitter and two remote receivers, allowing you to run out-of-the-way connections from one VGA video source to two remote VGA monitors with sound. The local transmitter connects to a computer or other VGA source with two remote receiver units to be connected with any two VGA displays such flat panel monitors, projectors, LCD TV or other combination.
The transmitter and receiver units will be linked using standard Cat5e or Cat6 cable for transmission between the the source device and the displays.
All the VGA transmitter and receiver units use 12V DC adapters with secure lock connectors to ensure the power adapters tightly connected to the units without accident event of power loss.
Cost Efficient Cable Solution With Maximum
Cat5/Cat6 cable offers a low-cost solution based on the broad availability of networking cable which is far more popular and flexible than VGA cables, not to mention the facts that Cat5/Cat6 UTP cables are much less expensive and users can easily customize the cable length needed at will.
The total signal transmission distance can be up to 300m (950ft) maximum depending on the resolution and refresh rate of the PC's VGA graphics and the type of UTP cable used.
Adjustable Signal Gain And Equalization
Its receiver unit of this VGA balun extender kit has knobs for adjustable gain and peak control to ensure that the full resolution of the computer video output be retained the same at the remote end display with minimum distortion and noise, full brightness and contrast.
The gain control is used for adjusting the brightness level to to adapt for the different length of UTP cable used.
The peak control is for skew adjustment. The skew level in CAT5 cables is negligible for distances less than 150 meters(450ft). However skew become significantly important when using CAT5/CAT6 cables over distance longer than 150m(450ft).
Splitter For VGA Video Stereo Audio
This VGA balun CAT5 extender kit combines 2 functions together, video extension and splitter function for both VGA video and stereo signals.
Its transmitter unit will distribute and amplify the single VGA input and the stereo audio input from the source into two identical video/audio outputs to be transmitted for its two paired receiver units at remote locations for simultaneous presentations, greatly saving the cost of deploying an extra VGA splitter and audio splitter for the whole setup. Nice and neat setup is also a must for all professional installers.
VGA Loop-Through For Local
This video extender kit consists of a local video pass-through so users can connects the computer VGA source to a local VGA display for monitoring purpose and also supplies video and audio at the same time to the flat panel displays at remote locations through the two VGA balun receiver units.
When your business grows, the VGA extender grows with you for more visual displays and broadcasts. You can easily expand the display pools by daisy chaining more of these VGA baluns or adding the VGA splitter/distribution amplifier into the existing setup, allowing you to send the same content to more screens at new locations.
- Nice Balun solution for sending computer VGA signals over Ethernet cables.
- Great splitter solution for sending the computer video and stereo audio to two remote locations for simultaneous presentation.
- Extends the compute video and audio signals through using the low-cost CAT5/CAT6 UTP cable.
- Easy expansion with scalable capability. Users can easily expand the display pools by daisy chaining more of these VGA baluns or adding the VGA splitter/distribution amplifier into the existing setup so to send the same content to more screens at new locations.
- Maximum signal transmission distance up to 300m (950ft) maximum depending on the resolution and refresh rate of the computer graphic card setting and the type of UTP cable used.
- Built-in VGA splitter function with stereo audio by distributing the single computer video and audio input for dual displays at different remote locations.
- Supports VGA loop-through for displaying the video simultaneously on both local and remote VGA monitors or projectors or combination of both.
- Adjustable signal gain and equalization control to ensure that the full resolution of the computer video output be retained the same at the remote end display with minimum distortion and noise, full brightness and contrast.
- Supports supreme high VGA resolutions up to WUXGA 1920x1200 pixels.
- Ideal for Pro A/V installers and integrators looking for an easy solution to extend VGA video using Cat5 cabling.
- Fully plug and play. Easy to install and small in size.
|Video Input Connectors||
|Audio Input Connector||
|Video Output Connector||
|Audio Output Connector||
|Vertical Frequency Range||
VGA Resolution Support
- VGA balun transmitter main unit.
- VGA balun receiver unit x 2 for remote receiving ends.
- Power adapter x 3
- User manual