This great optical audio splitter is designed for the optical audio signal distribution from one digital optical input to two outputs for more distribution/broadcasting among devices such as amplifier, receiver and HDTV set.
This digital audio distributor duplicates the optical audio and also boosts the the digital audio signals to longer distance without any sonic quality loss over the long cable run, making this digital optical audio splitter an excellent choice for home theater setup and professional audio distribution.
This digital audio splitter supports all S/PDIF digital audio transmission for uncompressed PCM/LPCM and bitstream Dolby AC-3, Dolby 5.1, Dolby Digital, DTS and ADAT.
Active Audio Splitter
This active optical audio splitter is designed to deliver the performance required by today's standards of audio production. Its active signal splitting has numerous benefits over using passive splitters.
The active design doubles the amount of light on each output than traditional passive splitters. So it can be suitable for proper transmission of high-speed signals like ADAT. Each output port provides full digital signal level as the original input feed and can be transmitted over long distance without attenuating the digital data.
With independent transmitter and receiver built in this optical audio splitter unit, both outputs from this optical audio splitter will have the same crystal clear sonic quality as the original input. No signal loss and no noise for best performance.
Daisy Chain Units
This optical audio splitter is very easy to be expanded for more digital audio outputs if needed. Simply daisy chaining more of these toslink audio splitter units together to achieve more digital audio distribution and longer cable run for broadcasting and presentation.
This audio splitter works with all digital audio device such as HDTV, Blue-ray DVD player, HD cable box, PS3 , HD receivers, home theater systems and all other HD devices. It is all plug and play. Simply plug the power supply and connect the optical toslink cable between the optical audio source/the end receiving devices. The setup is all done.
Optical Audio Repeater
This optical audio splitter can also be used as the repeater to join any two of the toslink cables together to achieve longer cable run without any problem. Its repeater function can double the maximum transmission distance of an optical connection from normally 15-30 feet to 30-60ft, depending on the cabling and equipment used.
- Active digital audio splitter for lossless and true bit-transparent splitting of any S/PDIF and ADAT signals.
- Maintain digital sonic integrity and provides crystal clear digital sound quality over the long range.
- Its repeater function can double the transmission distance of an optical connection from normally 15-30 feet to 30-60ft, depending on the cabling and equipment used.
- Compatible with all digital audio formats (SPDIF, AC-3, ADAT Lightpipe etc).
- Supports all S/PDIF digital audio transmission for uncompressed PCM/LPCM and bitstream Dolby AC-3, Dolby 5.1, Dolby Digital, DTS and ADAT.
- Supports daisy-chain connection for multiple units to be connected together for generating more outputs.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Use this to send the optical signal to two receivers or recorders.
- Works with CD, Blue-ray DVD, AV-Amps, PS3 and all other HD audio devices with optical outputs.
- DC 5V power adapter included.
- Audio Input: Toslink x 1
- Audio Outputs: Toslink x 2
- Digital Audio Support:
- Dolby Digital, AC-3
- Dolby 5.1
- Operating Temperature: 0-40 degree C
- Power Supply: 110-240V AC, 5 V DC