RGB 3 RCA Female To D-sub 15-Pin VGA Video Adapter Cable
This component RGB video adapter cable runs through a D-sub 15-pin type VGA connector for projectors or other component video device using D-sub 15-pin interconnect for input/output.
Constructed of three individually shielded miniature 75-ohm coax type cable with 3 RCA female on one end and standard d-sub 15-pin VGA male on the other end. Heavy-duty molded strain relief provides increased flexibility and durability for transmitting high resolution video signal through for operation.
[Note]: Both of your video source device and the receiving destination end or display equipment
need to be able to support component RGB/YUV type video signals in order to use this adapter cable.
The 15-pin VGA end of this adapter cable remains carrying the same component RGB/YUV type video
signal from input. For converting component RGB/YUV type video signals into VGA
or RGBHV type for LCD monitor or projection display, you will need to use a
converter such as our AV-4, AV-7 or AV-400 model.
- Bridges the connection gap between component RGB and 15-pin VGA connector.
- Great for passing the RGB,RGsB,RsGsBs or component YPbPr video and sync signal through a D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- Integrated interference resistant ferrite cores for improved signal isolation and enhanced system electromagnetic compatibility.
- Individually shielded coax lines protect against harmful EMI/RFI.
- 75-ohm impedance matched RCA terminations minimize signal reflections.
- Quintuple coax connector for standard high definition 75 Ohm inputs.
- Heavy-duty molded strain relief provides increased flexibility and durability.
- RCA female x 3
- D-sub 15-pin male x 1
- Foil and braid shield for high-resolution images.
- Cable Length: 1 feet.