D-Sub 15-in VGA SVGA Male to 5 BNC Female RGB
RGBS RGBHV Adapter Cable
This VGA to 5-BNC breakout cable with interference resistant ferrite cores are excellent for interfacing between typical RGB equipments and VGA/SVGA devices such as monitors, video servers, and workstations.
Cable features a HD15 d-sub SVGA male connector branching out into 5 color-coded 75 ohm coaxial cable lines with BNC female connectors. Great for accurate RGBHV, RGBH+V or RGBS video and sync signal transfer and pass-through.
It will work for both the 3-BNC type and the 4-BNC type. Further extension can be done via joining with longer VGA cable.
- Bridges professional grade RGB equipments and D-sub 15-pin VGA terminal connection.
- Great for accurate RGB, RGBHV, RGBH+V or RGBS video and sync signal transfer and pass-through.
- Integrated interference resistant ferrite cores for improved signal isolation and enhanced system electromagnetic compatibility.
- Individually shielded coax lines protect against harmful EMI/RFI.
- 75-ohm impedance matched BNC terminations minimize signal reflections.
- Quintuple coax connector for standard high definition 75 Ohm inputs.
- Red, Green, Blue, Gray for White for Horizontal Sync and Black for Vertical Sync.
- Connectors: 5BNC female end for RGB video feed plus sync signal and D-sub HD-15 pin VGA male.
- Cable Length: 1 feet.