Professional 2-Port VGA Component RGB Video Audio Splitter Distribution Amplifier
This professional grade VGA video stereo audio distributor is designed to split and display VGA video and 3.5mm stereo audio from a single VGA and audio source to multiple VGA/Audio monitors. Its built-in signal amplifier also boost the signals for longer distance without any quality loss, making this VGA splitter an excellent choice for computer video audio broadcast or distribution setups.
Designed to meet the most demanding requirements for the video/audio signal distribution, this all-purpose VGA/RGB video audio splitter offers cost effective way for broadcasting single VGA or RGB signal on multiple monitors or TV displays simultaneously in real time with no lags.
This professional A/V signal splitter unit is featured with 450Mhz high bandwidth and advanced signal amplifier/extender function through the internal booster circuitry, making it possible to handle long distance transmission up to 210 feet while maintaining superior video integrity and provides clear and sharp images and crystal sonic quality outputs all the way.
Maximum VGA resolution supported by this video splitter can go up to 2048x 1536 pixels or 1080P for HD component RGB video type. It works with all computer VGA and HD component video sources such as PC, Mac, surveillance DVR, Blu-ray player, cable box, satellite receiver, video game consoles, etc.
This video/audio routing distribution system is
also very suitable for wide range of video/audio source switching applications
related with Component YPbPr, YUV and all other RGB feeds when proper
RGB video adapter cables are used for all RGB type inputs/output.
[Note]: The output video type and output video resolution of this switcher unit follows the original VGA or RGB input video type. This unit can not convert video format from one to another so it does not allow mix of inputs with different video types to be connected together to the same display unless the display is able to support and auto detect multiple video types.
This VGA splitter/distributor provides a professional grade solution that is perfect for presentations, classrooms, tradeshows, or in-store displays, where the highest quality video on several monitors is needed.
Real-Time Signal Distribution
This VGA splitter broadcasts identical image to numerous screens in real-time with no delays. The output images and sound will be instantly coming out from this splitter unit as soon as the active input signal coming through.
High Bandwidth 450MHz
This unit is designed with supreme high bandwidth 450 MHz pixel frequency. The high bandwidth allows large amounts of information to be transmitted at very high-speed rate, thus facilitating the use of high resolution settings upwards of 2048x1536 pixels in 32-bit true color mode.
The output image quality delivered to the final destination will be maintained as the same input video quality and provides clear and sharp images with no loss or distortion.
The amplifier feature of this splitter unit will automatically equalize and boost the signal level to ensure that all outputs are of identical quality to the original input source signal for best performance.
The booster circuitry built in can extends the cable reach to projectors or monitors for greater distance. The maximum effective transmission distance for this video audio splitter is 210 feet.
Stereo Audio Distribution
Each video input and output have one 3.5mm stereo mini port to be associated with. The selected audio input will be properly buffered along with video then routed to the receiving end with no loss or distortion for multimedia speakers, audio receivers and so on. Great for classroom, conference and control room applications where high-resolution video switching with audio is critical.
RGsB RGBS RGBHV Video Distribution
This professional grade VGA distribution system is also very suitable for wide range of RGB video/audio distribution applications related with component YPbPr, YUV and all other RGB feeds such as RGBHV, RGsB and RGBS types using proper adapter cables for all RGB type input/outputs.
RGB input/output adapter cables are optional and can be purchased separately. [Note]: The output video type and output video resolution of this switcher unit follows the original VGA or RGB input video type. This unit can not convert video format from one to another so it does not allow mix of inputs with different video types to be connected together to the same display unless the display is able to support and auto detect multiple video types.
This video splitter supports all component type video resolutions from 480i,480p,576i,576p,720p,1080i and up to 1080p. Analog audio channels are routed together with the video input channels.Easy Expansion
Single or multiple of these VGA splitters can be cascaded with other VGA matrixes, VGA switchers to work together as a single large video presentation system, with more inputs/outputs as needed depending on the setup.
Simply daisy chaining multiple video splitter units together if the installation requires more VGA monitor displays to be presented. This VGA video/audio splitter supports daisy-chain connection up to 3 layers. Its internal booster circuit allows the video/audio signals to be transmitted through layers of connection without signal loss and no degrading, great for expanding the total number of computer outputs for the setup.
Effective Video Broadcasting
Impress your audience with high-resolution multi-screen presentations. This VGA video splitter is perfect for public video broadcasting, classrooms, tradeshows, or in-store displays where high quality video on several monitors is needed. Flexible and cost-effective solutions for remote monitoring at airlines, restaurants, production, control room, security surveillance etc.
- Premium VGA splitter and signal booster solution for video audio distribution to multiple screen locations simultaneously.
- All-purpose video audio splitter for computer VGA, RGB and component YPbPr type video signals with proper video adapter cables applied in the setup.
- Active video audio signal distributor with external power supply.
- Smooth and real-time outputs with no lags.
- Ultra high 450Mhz video bandwidth to guarantee high resolution signal integrity with no degradation during the cable run.
- Supports all high resolution computer VGA and RGBHV type video feeds up to maximum 2048x1536 pixels at 85Hz.
- Signal booster/extender function and video enhancement circuitry built in for long range signal transmission up to 210 feet with no quality loss.
- Supports daisy-chain connection up to 3 layers, great feature for expanding the total number of computer inputs the setup.
- Supports audio distribution via 3.5mm audio jacks for simultaneous audio outputs along with video outputs together.
- Supports component RGB and YUV video from 480i/576i to 1080p with using optional component RGB adapter cables.
- Works with all VGA sources such as computers, media players and DVRs.
- Supports all RGB video signals from graphic workstations such as SUN, SGI and all other RGB equipments and displays by using proper adapter cables.
- Works with all component RGB video devices such as DVD player, HD camera, satellite, game console, cable box, etc.
- Full VESA DDC(DDC1, DDC2, DDC2B) compliance.
- Automatic gain compensation and equalization.
- Easy cable setup in seconds. No software drivers needed.
- Works on all Windows, Mac, Linux, SUN and all other VGA hardware platforms.
- Professional grade solution for presentations, classrooms, tradeshows, or in-store displays.
- Built with sturdy metal enclosure for industrial use and professional installation.
- 5V DC switching power supply included with support of 110V-240V AC, 50/60Hz.
|Max VGA/RGBHV Resolution||2048x536 pixels up to 85Hz|
|Component RGB Resolution Support||
|Max Video Bandwidth||450Mhz - 3dB|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122 degree F ( 0 to 50 degree C)|
|Humidity Range||0% to 80% RH|
|Switching Power Supply||
- 2-Port VGA video audio splitter
- AC/DC power adapter
- User manual